Our competitive fees, and flexible booking options, make Cricklade Manor Nursery a convenient and affordable option. You can book the Nursery for term time only, or year round.
|8am-1pm||£29||(or 5 funded hours)|
|8am-4pm||£46.40||(or 8 funded hours)|
|8-6pm||£58||(or 10 funded hours)|
|Wrap-around care is available and can be booked by the term or on an ad hoc basis at an additional £5.80 per hour.|
Although our fees are extremely competitive, it is the outstanding provision, with specialist teaching staff and fantastic facilities, that sets us apart. Discover why Cricklade Manor offers so much more than childcare.
- The above fees exclude the Early Years Free Entitlement funding
- The Nursery will be closed for Bank Holidays and from 24 December to 1 January inclusive
- Fees include all food, drinks, nappies and wipes
- Invoices can be issued on a monthly or termly basis
- We accept Tax Free Childcare and Childcare Voucher payments for Nursery fees
Cricklade Manor Prep is registered with Wiltshire Council to apply the Early Years Free Entitlement funding to all 3 to 5 year olds attending Nursery classes at the school. The universal 15 hours funding per week is available, plus a further 15 hours if parents are eligible. Once a child transfers to Reception, the funding reverts to the universal 15 hours for eligible pupils. This entitlement is subject to change and is outside the control of the school. For further information, please contact Penny Kelly on 01793 750 275 or email@example.com.